There are easily available Natural Diarrhea Remedies in our homes. They are very efficiently used during the times of need. Let us find out about Diarrhea. Diarrhea is looseness of the bowel. It is a digestive problem or a syndrome indicated due to digestive troubles. It is a condition in which one goes to pass stools very frequently. In medical terms, a person is said to be suffering from Diarrhea if he goes for passing loose, liquid or watery stool more than 3 times in a day. The symptomatic Diarrhea may present presence of blood or Black or Green coloration of stool with every passage of feces. If Diarrhea is left untreated often it may turn into a life-threatening disease. In the following paras, we will deliberate upon 5 Home Available Natural Diarrhea Remedies.
Table of Contents
Symptoms of Diarrhea
Frequent passing of loose, liquid or watery stool may or may not be accompanied by one or more of the following symptoms.
- Abdominal cramps
- Irritation and crying constantly
- Weakness and refusal to play
- Bloody or black stool
Causes of Diarrhea
Diarrhea is often caused due to one of the following reasons.
- Contaminated food or water
- Poor domestic hygiene
- Incorrect feeding practice in children
- Direct contact with human or animal feces in food
- An increased number of germs being introduced into the body due to items being put in the mouth and increased drooling
- Tropical areas
What Should You do Singularly to Save the Life?
Well, there comes the answer in the form of easily available Natural Diarrhea Remedies at homes. If someone asks me what should one do before proper medical care arrives for a patient of Diarrhea, then my reply will be to keep the patient properly hydrated. Often in a patient of Diarrhea, there is a deficiency of sodium and water which at times become life threatening. Therefore if nothing is available at home, dissolve a tablespoonful of sugar and a teaspoonful of salt, in a glass of water and periodically keep giving the patient till any medical aid arrives.
5 Home Available Natural Diarrhea Remedies
Diarrhea can be well controlled and many times treated with the help of easily available Natural Diarrhea Remedies. They are being discussed as follow:-
1. Use of Berries: Berries are said to be an excellent herbal medicine for the treatment of Diarrhea. Blueberries, Raspberries or gooseberry and even other types of berries, all are equally efficient provided they are available in dried forms. Fresh berries are never recommended as they may even worsen the condition. A handful of dried berries may be consumed two times a day. It controls Diarrhea. Fresh Berry leaves may be used for the preparation of tea to soothe the stomach and relieve the symptomatic pains. Such tea formations can be taken 3-4 times in a day.
2. Ginger: Ginger in raw form is used to cure digestive and gastrointestinal disorders. A small slice of ginger may be used by the patient by keeping it into the mouth as toffees and by periodically chewing it. This phenomenon may be repeated 2-3 times in a day. Otherwise, take 1/4 teaspoon of ginger powder, mix it with 1/4 of natural sugar (like ‘Gud’ or ‘Bhura’ in India) and 1 teaspoon of cow ghee and give it to the patient 2-3 times in a day.
3. Buttermilk: Take 200 grams of buttermilk with roasted cumin seeds and half a gram of black salt. This mixture is said to be quite effective in treating the digestive problems and controls Diarrhea.
4. Banana: Ripe banana is also an excellent remedy for diarrhea. Mash a ripe banana and mix it with a pinch of rock salt and one teaspoon of tamarind pulp and take the mixture 2-3 times a day.
5. Date: Date taken along with honey acts in soothing the digestive tracts from its irritation and heals it. Mix equal amounts of date paste with honey and take one teaspoon of such mixture 2-3 times a day. It will be quite beneficial in Diarrhea.
Caution: Diarrhea may turn fatal at times. Therefore above Home Available, Natural Diarrhea Remedies should be tried only until the time some help of a qualified medical practitioner is not available.